After I shared a sneak peek of the Stampin’ Up! Cat Punch and a Halloween card here, I decided to come up with a non-Halloween spin to show the punch’s versatility. Today’s friend card is a universal way to use the punched kitty as a simple silhouette. The Cat Punch will be available Sept. 1. Here’s a handy wish list to print and track your holiday catalog favorites.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The combination of Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Sweet Sugarplum is soft and modern.
- The black cat was punched using the Cat Punch (available Sept. 1) and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I snipped “friend” from one of the Lovely Friends Thinlits Dies. It’s adhered to the cat and a thin piece of Stampin’ Dimensional props up the “f.” I just love how the “d” blends into the tail.
- A Must-Have. Stampin’ Up! Layering Ovals Framelits Dies make quick work out of layering the Very Vanilla oval over the coordinating Sweet Sugarplum scallop oval.
- The Perfect Touch. One of the new Black Rhinestone Jewels (available Sept. 1) dots the “for a great” sentiment. Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine pulls the look together.
- The envelope flap was stamped with a fun image from Lovely Inside & Out stamp set. Purchase the dies and stamp set as a bundle and save 10%.
PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $75 or more (before shipping and tax) in my on-line store this month and you can earn the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. It’s gorgeous!
Full details on my host code promotion here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!