Grab your wish list (or print one here) and jot down Cat Punch (#144666). You’ll love it! For today’s card, my black kitty was cropped with the Cat Punch from a coordinating pattern in the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper collection. Both the punch and designer series paper will be available Sept. 1, when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- See the pattern (below) where I punched the cat? I paper snipped the polka dot hat from the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper, too! The hat is dotted with one of the Black Rhinestone Jewels that will be available in the Holiday Catalog on Sept. 1!
- The “trick or treat” sentiment is from Spooky Cat Photopolymer Stamp Set. Save 10% when you purchase the Spooky Cat Stamp Set as a bundle with the Cat Punch.
- I cropped the sentiment with a die from Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies. I adore how it crops and scores to give a fun, folded “boost.”
- More Bling, Please! Black Rhinestone Jewels dot the sentiment and Black Mini Sequin Trim creates an accent and movement below.
- The final touch is Linen Thread to dress up kitty and to tie in the Crumb Cake card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″).
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Cat Punch Halloween card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
NEED A COPY OF THE 2017 HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me? I’m happy to send you a FREE copy. This catalog is loaded with must-have holiday products and oodles of coordinating 10% off bundles! Simply CLICK HERE to request your holiday catalog.
*If you order thru another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your catalog.
TO MY CURRENT CUSTOMERS . . . If you are a current customer (meaning you have ordered from me in the past year), your FREE holiday catalog has been ordered and should arrive by Sept. 1. Please email me if you would like to confirm you were on my mailing list or if your holiday catalog hasn’t arrived by then.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!