I have a Mojo Monday Tall & Skinny Sketch Challenge (MOJO421) for you today and used the Stampin’ Up! Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies. These dies are exquisite for holiday cards and are on the list of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- For improved cropping of detailed dies like the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies, I use the Precision Base Plate. Wax paper between the die and cardstock helps the bits slip out even easier (usually a with shake or little nudge with my Paper Piercing Tool).
- If you would like to know more about the Precision Base Plate, I recommend you watch these helpful Stampin’ Up! videos:
- I used a few bits of Stampin’ Dimensionals to give the layers of the ornament a 3-D effect. Here’s a photo (below) of the layered ornament before the sentiment so you can really appreciate the details!
- The sentiment (Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set) was heat embossed in gold, a pretty complement to the Gold Cording Trim and gold foil topper for the ornament.
- You can purchase the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies and Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set together as a bundle and save 15%. See all Stampin’ Up! 15% off bundles.
- The Banner Triple Punch made quick work of the flagged end. It’s always ready to go for punched 1″, 1.5″ and 2″ strips.
- The holly paper for the envelope and stripe on the card are from Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper (above). See all Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog designer series paper here.
EARN FREE STAMPS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME! Learn more about my Tulip Rewards. My customers love it!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!