This boo-ti-ful Halloween card (packed with holiday sneak peeks) combines Boo to You Framelits Dies and Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper. Both products will be available when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins on Sept. 1.
I skewed the layers of this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge for a spooky Halloween card twist!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Puttin’ on the glitz. The Stampin’ Up! Black Glimmer Paper is shimmering fun! Available Sept. 1.
- Each punched star (Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack) is dotted with Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (available Sept. 1 in Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Real Red).
- We’ve got spirit, yes we do! I got a chance to use my favorite, favorite ghost pattern from the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper. A Spider Web Doily peeks out from behind. Both available Sept. 1.
- The “Boo” die is one of the spook-tacular dies in the Boo to You Framelits Dies. Love all these possibilities! It coordinates with the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set. Available Sept. 1.
- CHECK OUT THESE SNEAK PEEK VIDEOS revealing my Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog pre-ordered products (yes, it’s just about everything)!
NEED A STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE for your free copy.
If you shop through another demonstrator, please contact them directly
for your holiday catalog. Thank you!
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS! If have placed at least one order through me in the past year and have not switched demonstrators, I already have ordered a holiday catalog for you. It should arrive by Sept. 1 (when the catalog begins–although many are already arriving)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you!
Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!