The Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies go the distance for Halloween, fall, Christmas and winter holiday cards (see more sample ideas for alternate seasons below). It includes dies for bold sentiments and shapes for ornaments as well as snow globes. Cool!
And it gets even better! The dies coordinates with the Sparkly Seasons photopolymer stamp set and you’ll save 15% when you purchase them together. They are both available Sept. 1 when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- You’re also getting a sneak peek of the adorable Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Very Vanilla, available Sept. 1).
- The foundation for my card design is from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA264). See what the rest of the PPA Design team created this week here.
- The splashy holiday paper for the polka dot background and envelope liner is from Stampin’ Up! Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.
- Print my FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart (now updated with the new holiday paper colors) here!
- The Big Shot Magnetic Platform helps me keep my pattern lined up with the Envelope Liner Framelits Dies during their trip through the Big Shot. The liner dies coordinate beautifully with the Stampin’ Up! Medium, Note Card and Square Envelopes.
- Last but not least (and will be one of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog) is the new Fine Tip Glue Pen. It has a needlepoint tip for precise and controlled application of glue. I used it on the back of “falala.”
- The cap has a pin that fits into the tip when capped. It ensures that your tip will be clog-free and always ready to go. Smart! Remember your reading glasses if you need them to recap AND be sure to remove the protective seal below the black cap when you first get it so that the glue can flow!
- Enabled yet? Here are some great examples from the creative minds at Stampin’ Up! showing alternate ways to use the Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies and Sparkle Season photopolymer stamp set.
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! Take your passion for stamping and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! thru me HERE. Plus, you’ll earn access to my private Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. Fun, friendship and paper crafting inspiration await! Choose up to $125 in products (that’s $26 in free products). The starter kit ships free for another 10% savings. Learn more about the possibilities and see what else you get in the kit HERE.
BONUS! ORDER FROM THE HOLIDAY CATALOG NOW! You can add products from the Holiday Catalog to your $99 Starter Kit right now (without waiting until September 1). Email me if you have questions or would like a holiday catalog to get started as one of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals!
It feels like a big, happy family with so much support and inspiration!
Joanna Latham, a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community,
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog