If you are a font “maven” like me, you’ll love the new Half Full stamp set. I love the wine images – so humorous and pretty all year but offer especially sassy fun for fall and Christmas! Half Full stamp set will be available when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins Sept. 1.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Half Full tag was stamped with Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla card stock and snipped with my Paper Snips.
- I stamped the grapes on a separate piece of Very Vanilla card tock, snipped them with my Paper Snips and colored using Blender Pens dipped in Fresh Fig and Old Olive ink.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (you gotta have them) prop up the grapes.
- The flagged ends of the Fresh Fig, Old Olive and striped pattern (Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper, available Sept. 1) were cropped in a snap with the Stampin’ Up! Triple Banner Punch. Watch this Stampin’ Up! video sneak peek of ALL the new holiday catalog paper here.
- The leaves were stamped with images from Painted Harvest Stamp Set and cropped with the Leaf Punch (available Sept. 1). For softness, I tucked vellum leaves behind.
Learn more here about how you can get 50% off on the September Paper Pumpkin Kit. New subscribers only. Ends Sept. 10.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!