Simple and SO versatile! This card fits the bill for everything from birthday, to love, to the 4th of July. I used this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA207) as my inspiration. Since the Stampin’ Up! color Midnight Muse has retired, ANY blue will do–I chose Night of Navy! PLAY ALONG HERE!STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The new Stampin’ Up! Hearts Border Punch is “true love!”
- I cropped the border (four in a row) on the Real Red layer and used the loose hearts to decorate the Night of Navy layer and Crumb Cake Medium Envelope.
- “Let’s Celebrate” looks crisp in Night of Navy ink. It’s from the new Sumthin’ Sumthin’ stamp set.
- Absolutely divine! The new 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon (available in twelve Stampin’ Up! colors) ties easily and lays flat. It made the list of My Favorite Things in the 2014-2015 Catalog.
- I cropped the sentiment with a Stampin’ Up! 1 3/4″ Circle Punch and matted it on a Night of Navy Circle created with the new 2″ Circle Punch.
IS THERE A PAL NEAR YOU? For those of you who would love to be part of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community but prefer to have a local stamping buddy or mentor, why not consider the Pals Partner Program (especially during the $50 Starter Kit Promotion). Learn more about Pals Partners!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!