SIMPLE SATURDAY! Today’s Happy Father’s Day gift tag duo showcases the NEW Tailor Made Tags Dies paired with items from the soon-to-be-retired Well Suited Suite Collection.
RETIRING ALERT! The Well Suited Suite Collection is part of My Favorite Things from the 2021 January – June Mini Catalog. The Designer Series Paper and Baker’s Twine Combo Pack will RETIRE on June 30, 2021 (or While Supplies Last). Although the Handsomely Suited Stamp Set and Suit & Tie Dies are carried over into the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog, you can save $5.50 by purchasing the HANDSOMELY SUITE BUNDLE (Item 156240) before the bundled pricing retires on June 30, 2021.
To see the rest of the retiring items, including items with up to 50% off markdowns, take a look at my blog post here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Crop a piece of Basic White Thick card stock with the largest Tailor Made Tag die and a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Crop a piece of Well Suited Designer Series Paper with the tie from the Suit & Tie dies. Run through the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine a 2nd time to crop the reinforced tab (Tailor Made Tag die) from the top of the tie.
Adhere to the tag as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Best Year) in a coordinating Classic Ink (top tag: Night of Navy, bottom tag: Basic Gray).
Thread a piece of coordinating Well Suited Twine through the hole at the top of the tag.
STAMPIN’ REWARDS BONUS! THRU JUNE 14, 2021!
STOCK UP AND EARN MORE FREE! If you place an order of $250 or more, you will earn an ADDITIONAL $25 in Stampin’ Rewards (your choice of free products)! Learn all about the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards program here.
MY JUNE REWARDS HOST CODE! USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!