The bright color mix was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA258). Check out what the PPA resident artists have dreamed up with this palette HERE and play along!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- At long last! Stampin’ Up! offers a Thick Whisper White Card Stock which is perfect for my 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base! It’s one of My Favorite Things from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.
- Angling my rectangles gives a fun and colorful twist!
- The rich stripe in Cucumber Crush is embossed and ready to go as part of the Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- The “Congrats” sentiment for this card is from Stampin’ Up! Cottage Greetings stamp set.
- Two Whisper White buttons (Neutrals Designer Buttons) and a Night of Navy Candy Dot (Regals Candy Dots) add a playful touch!
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY BLOG may “go missing” for a brief time (should be less than 2 hours) this Friday, July 3, while some technology updates take place. You don’t need to do anything but I wanted you to know in advance. If you would like to know more specifics or have any problems, click here.
NEED A PRINT COPY OF THE ANNUAL CATALOG? Click HERE.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! MUST-HAVE LIST! The Stampin’ Up! products I used to create this congrats card are listed below along with easy, on-line shopping!