Today’s sweet card duo welcomes spring using the Springtime Joy Stamp Set from the Stampin’ Up! 2021 January – June Mini Catalog. This stamp set is fabulous for Easter cards, too. Stampin’ Up! Peony Garden Designer Series Paper adds a soft and pretty touch. It’s one My Favorite Things from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!
MY FAVORITE THINGS! Be sure to take a peek at My Favorite Things from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. They can be seen here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 2 3/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Peony Garden Designer Series Paper to the card base as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Zip a 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic White card stock through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine tucked inside the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder.
Adhere as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Color the flowers with Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs.
Crop the stamped image and a piece of Petal Pink card stock with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Layering Circles Dies.
Adhere together with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a 1/2 x 2 piece of Basic Gray card stock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, setting with a Heat Tool.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Peony Garden Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. Trim the edges with Paper Snips (if desired). You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
OH, SO ADORABLE! The Mini Pizza Box shown below is a charming way to wrap an Easter gift or treat. You could easily substitute the images from the Springtime Joy Stamp Set.
MY MARCH HOST REWARDS CODE IS HERE! SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!