SIMPLE SATURDAY! Today I’m sharing a simple birthday card with the charming hippo from the Stampin’ Up! Hippo Happiness Bundle. The Hippo Happiness bundle is one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Hippo Happiness Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Hippo & Friends Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Bermuda Bay card stock.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut three 1/2 x 4 1/2 strips of Rainbow Glimmer Paper.
Flip one piece the opposite direction as the other two, then cut all at 2 3/4.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay Classic Ink onto a 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the Hippo as follows:
- Solid Base – Highland Heather Stamped Off
- Body, Face – Gorgeous Grape
Crop with the coordinating Hippo & Friends die and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add a Purple Posy Playing With Patterns Resin Dot as shown.
FOR THE PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape 6 x 6 Brights Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips.
You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
TUTORIAL LIBRARY! Did you know that I have a library of more than 375 step-by-step tutorials that you can download with the click of your mouse? Visit my libraries, sorted by year, by clicking the links below.
All products are gently used (my personal use only) and discounted (25% or more).
- There is a minimum purchase amount of $50.
- Shipping is FREE. Delivery is within the U.S. only and will go to the shipping address listed during your PayPal purchase.
- Products sell out quickly.
- PLEASE NOTE that Stampin’ Up! host (stampin’) rewards, this month’s bonus days promotion and my Tulip Rewards do NOT apply to the sale of my personal retiring products!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!