The Stampin’ Up! Blossom Bunch Punch is your BFF for spring and summer card making. The three sizes of Daffodil Delight flowers on today’s card were cropped with the punch. The fresh color combination is from my Inspired by Color Board on Pinterest.
You can find this and other fresh and modern color combinations on my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color Pinterest Board. New color ideas are added all the time!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Measuring Up! From base to top: The Smoky Slate card stock card base is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. The Whisper White layer measures 4″ x 5 1/4″, the Smoky Slate layer measures 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ and the final layer of Whisper White is 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Instant Texture! The top layer of Whisper White card stock was stamped with the background stamp from You’ve Got This stamp set in Smoky Slate ink.
- The spring flowers were created using images from the Grateful Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set and cropped with the coordinating Blossom Bunch Punch. The flowers were stamped with Daffodil Delight ink onto Daffodil Delight card stock and heat embossed with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. This adds a touch of shine and dimension to the flowers.
- The Cucumber Crush leaves were stamped using the branch from the Grateful Bunch stamp set and hand snipped. Cucumber Crush (2015-2017 In Color) will hit the retiring product list on April 10 and will only be available while supplies last. Be sure to read my “If You Love Them, Get Them Now” post here and order your favorites now.
- The flowers and leaves were arranged and adhered with Multipurpose Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is also from the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set. “You are loved” was isolated on the stamp using a piece of washi tape over “a lot.” It was cut out with a framelit from the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies.
- The flowers were adorned with pearls. I love the assortment of sizes in the Pearl Basic Jewels, perfect finishing touches for your projects.
- A few flowers for the front of the envelope give the recipient a sneak peek of what is inside.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Blossom Bunch Punch spring card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
DOUBLE TULIP DAYS & COUNT DOWN TO THE END OF SALE-A-BRATION 3/31! We are in the final days!
DOUBLE TULIP DAYS! March 25 – March 31 ONLY. Earn FREE stamps from me twice as fast! For every $50 you spend (your total before shipping and tax), you’ll earn TWO tulips from me instead of one. 10 tulips within one year = a FREE stamp set from me valued to $25. I cover shipping and tax, too! Full details about how my Tulip Rewards Program works here.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT! Check out my Pretty Perks newsletter here for more ways to earn FREE products (Sale-A-Bration, April Paper Pumpkin, $99 Starter Kit, my March 1/8″ Circle Punch giveaway with host code and $75 purchase! Many of these free gift offers end March 31!
SALE-A-BRATION ENDS MARCH 31! MORE DETAILS HERE!
Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration exclusive gift for every $50 you spend (total before shipping & tax). Spend $250 and get 5 Sale-A-Bration gifts AND $25 in bonus stampin’ rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!