Today’s Pretty Peacock card duo showcases the layout of the Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook #8 (below) that I shared on Monday! You can see my current collection of sketches on my sketchbook page here.
NOTE: Last chance retiring items are available through June 2, 2020 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
You can see all the retiring items in my online store here. Several items have already sold out!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pretty Peacock card stock as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere a 2 3/4 x 4 3/4 piece of 2019-2021 In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper (RETIRING & ON SALE) to the card base with Snail Adhesive (RETIRING).
Crop two pieces of Whisper White card stock using the 2 5/8 Layering Squares Die and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Crop the center from one of the squares using the 1 7/8 Layering Squares Die (to create the frame).
Adhere together and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere as shown with snipped-to-size Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a bow of Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine.
Adhere to the bottom of the fern with a Mini Glue Dot.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Itty Bitty Greetings) in Pretty Peacock Ink onto a 1/2 x2 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Adhere three Pretty Peacock 2019-2020 In Color Faceted Dots (RETIRING & ON SALE) to the inside of the frame as shown.
OH, SO PRETTY! Here is another of my creations using that gorgeous gingham from the retiring 2019-2021 In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper. Click here to see the details of the card below.
BYE BYE STAMPIN’ UP! FAVORITES PLUS BIG DISCOUNTS ON SELECT PRODUCTS! See the Stampin’ Up! lists of retiring and discounted products for the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and the Mini Catalog here.
MAY HOST CODE! EARN TULIP REWARDS & FREE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!