NOTE: Retiring items are available through June 2, 2020 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
You can see all the retiring items in my online store here. Several items have already sold out!
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! BUNDLE PRICE IS RETIRING! Purchase the Dino Days Stamp Set & Dino Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%!
NOTE: The Dino Days Stamp Set and Dino Dies are carrying over to the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, but will no longer be available as a bundle with 10% savings!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Dinoroar Designer Series Paper (RETIRING & ON SALE) to the card base with Snail Adhesive (RETIRING).
Crop a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock with the 4 3/4 x 3 3/8 Stitched Rectangle Die and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Lovely Lipstick card stock (RETIRING) with the Painted Label Die and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (as shown) in Versamark Ink onto the Lovely Lipstick die-cut that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy (RETIRING). Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool!
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut the die-cut to 2″ wide.
Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Crop the images from the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper using the coordinating Dino Dies and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Adhere all dinosaurs as shown with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Adhere the Lovely Lipstick spikes and the Pretty Peacock leaf Dinoroar Enamel Shapes (RETIRING & ON SALE) to the card as shown.
PERFECT POLISH! Use an envelope liner die (Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Layers Dies) (RETIRING & ON SALE), a die-cutting and embossing machine, along with a 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Dinoroar Designer Series Paper (RETIRING & ON SALE) to create an envelope liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
TIP: To avoid embossing and plate marks, I dedicate a relatively clean bottom cutting plate for envelope liners. Flip the pattern over and cut on the opposite side. You can use a bone folder to help soften any lines.
OH, SO CUTE! Here is another of my creations using the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper and Dino Days Bundle. Click here to see the details of the card below.
BYE BYE STAMPIN’ UP! FAVORITES PLUS BIG DISCOUNTS ON SELECT PRODUCTS! See the Stampin’ Up! lists of retiring and discounted products for the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and the Mini Catalog here.
MAY HOST CODE! EARN TULIP REWARDS & FREE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!