Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Layer It Up” – showcasing our favorite Designer Series Paper and embellishments. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card features the adorable Playful Penguins Stamp Set from pg. 23 of the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Zip a 3 x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder.
Adhere to a 2 x 5 1/2 piece of Wrapped in Plaid 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper with Snail Adhesive.
Crop a 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock using the edge die from the Stitched Be Mine dies. Adhere to the seam with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Wrap with Cherry Cobbler 3/8″ Diagonal Stripe Ribbon, securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Whisper White card stock with the largest Stitched Shapes Circle Die. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the penguins in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, and the sentiment and penguin accessories in Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Snip the penguins and accessories with Paper Snips.
Adhere the accessories to the penguins with Mini Glue Dots. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop the sentiment using a die-cutting machine and the 7/8 x 2 7/8 Stitched Rectangle Die.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Wrapped in Plaid 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 11th, for our Retirement Fun Fold Party when our Design Team showcase projects using retiring products from the Holiday Catalog with a fun fold card. Don’t miss the fun!
November 2019 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink