Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “It’s the Sentiment That Counts” – showcasing new or favorite sentiments as the focal point of their project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This clean and simple Happy Holiday’s card uses THREE of My Favorite Things from the 2019 Holiday Catalog! The Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper, Stitched Stars Dies, and Itty Bitty Christmas Cling Stamp Set.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Very Vanilla Thick card stock.
Adhere a 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper to the center of the card.
Layer and adhere a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper to a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Pretty Peacock card stock with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a die-cutting and embossing machine to crop a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock with the die from the Stitched Stars Dies. Adhere the die-cut with a small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere the cropped stars back in place with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the ‘Happy Holidays’ sentiment in Pretty Peacock Classic Ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Crop with the Classic Label Punch. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Very Vanilla Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 9, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share “My Favorite Season” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals September 2019 Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations