On Tuesday I shared “Take 5 Stampin’ Pretty Color Combinations” with you and, as promised, I am sharing a creation using one of the 5 color combinations. Today’s Nature’s Beauty Peace & Happiness Card uses the Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Soft Suede combination. Want more? You can see the additional color combinations on my blog post here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Soft Suede card stock.
Zip a 4 x 5 1/4 through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside a Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Flip 90 degrees and zip through a second time, creating a “linen” look. You can watch my video on creating the linen look with the Subtle Embossing Folder here.
Cut a piece of Soft Suede card stock to 1 1/2 x 5 1/4. Crop 1/4 inch off of one end with the Everyday Label Punch (as shown in the photo below). Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a piece of Crumb Cake card stock to 2 x 8. Use the Stamparatus to stamp the deer (Nature’s Beauty) in Soft Suede Classic Ink onto the top portion. Crop with the 1 3/4 x 3 1/8 Stitched Rectangle Die.
Crop the end of the ‘unstamped’ piece of Crumb Cake with the scalloped edge die from the Stitched Be Mine Dies. Cut to 3 1/2 in length. Adhere to the deer with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to the card as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Itty Bitty Christmas) in Soft Suede Classic Ink onto a 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake card stock with an end that has been flagged with the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere with a Mini Glue Dot (left) and doubled up Stampin’ Dimensionals (right).
Tie a piece of Linen Thread into a bow. Adhere to the card with a rolled Mini Glue Dot.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Color three multi-sized Pearl Basic Jewels with a Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend and adhere as shown.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my “request a catalog” page here.
Click on the images below to see details of each special offer!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!