I’m “wild” about this Animal Outing card. How about you? I let the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper do a lot of the work! The adorable and perfectly colored rhino was cropped from the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper (retiring) using the Animal Friends Dies (carrying over to the new annual catalog) and a die cutting machine. The only stamping I did was the “big time” sentiment.
Get them now as a bundle and save 10%! The Animal Outing Stamp Set and Animal Friends Dies will carry over and be available individually in the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog (starts June 4). However, they will no longer be offered as a 10% off bundle. See all current bundles (includes retiring and carry over bundles) here.
The Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper and the following items are retiring and only available through June 3rd, 2019 or while supplies last:
- Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper #146902
- Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon #144234
- Berry Burst & Lemon Lime Twist In Colors
You can view the complete retiring list and details on the retiring 2017-2020 In Colors on my page here.
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Cut pieces of Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper to the following sizes: Lemon Lime Twist 1 1/2 x 4 1/8, Berry Burst 1 3/4 x 4 3/4. Flag the ends with the Banner Triple Punch.
Adhere the pieces of Designer Series Paper to a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock. Wrap with a piece of Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon, securing with a bow as shown. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop three stems in Call Me Clover card stock using a die-cutting machine and stem die from the Animal Friends Dies. Adhere to the card base as shown with Mini Glue Dots or Snail adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink onto a 2 3/8 circle that has been cropped from a piece of Whisper White card stock using a die cutting machine and Stitched Shape Circle Die. Adhere below the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a die-cutting machine & coordinating die (Animal Friends) to crop the rhino from the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
- LAST CHANCE RETIRING PRODUCTS! GET THE DETAILS on the new Stampin’ Up! die design & retiring product lists here.
- SAVE UP TO 60%! Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack Refresh! See what’s on sale here.
MY APRIL HOST CODE! EARN UP TO A $50 SHOPPING SPREE! Learn how to earn Tulip Rewards when you shop with me here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!