Today’s rustic friend card is highlighted by the gorgeous texture of the Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Earn it FREE with a $50 product order (total before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration. Sale-A-Bration ends March 31 or while supplies last.
GET THEM NOW before Sale-A-Bration ends! These links include all available Sale-A-Bration products in “real time!” Products are available through March 31 or while supplies last.
- 1st Level Sale-A-Bration. FREE products for every $50 you spend.
- 2nd Level Sale-A-Bration. FREE products for every $100 you spend.
- View limited release coordinating Sale-A-Bration products for purchase.
GOOD NEWS! The Tea Time Framelits Dies and Country Floral Embossing Folder will be available to purchase after Sale-A-Bration. However, wouldn’t you rather earn them FREE now?
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Adhere 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Suede card stock to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Early Espresso card base.
Emboss a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Real Red card stock with the Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. TIP: Run the embossing folder forward and backward through the Big Shot to maximize the embossing texture in each direction.
For a rustic touch of “grunge,” use Sponge Daubers to add Real Red Ink on both raised as well as flat areas.
Wrap the Real Red card stock with Nature’s Twine (Crumb Cake), securing with a bow. Wrap again with Linen Thread, threading through a True Gentleman Button and securing with a bow. Add a Glue Dot below the Twine knot to help keep it in place.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Strong & Beautiful Stamp Set) in Early Espresso Ink onto Crumb Cake card stock. Crop using the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and 2 3/4 x 1 7/8 Stitched Shaped Oval Framelit Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!