THE RESULTS ARE IN: You chose the Cat Punch as your favorite (of four choices in my poll) Stampin’ Up! Animal Punch! Over 900 votes were cast and the results are shown below. (The poll is now closed.)
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a Whisper White Note Card as your card base.
Cut a piece of the gingham print Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to 4 3/4 x 3 1/4 and adhere with Snail Adhesive. The Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper is available starting January 3, 2019, as part of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion. Get it FREE with an order of $50 or more (total before shipping and tax).
Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 3 3/4 x 2 1/4 and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Cat Punch to crop a piece of Basic Black card stock. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop two sprigs of Garden Green card stock using the Sprig Punch (estimated to be back in stock December 5th) and adhere as shown with Glue Dots.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the “A Little Note” Sentiment (Sneak Peek: Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set Available January 3, 2018) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Crop with a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere a Calypso Coral Blossom Element with a Glue Dot.
Crop a piece of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper using the Big Shot and envelope liner die from the Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies. Adhere to the outside flap of the Whisper White Note Card Envelope with Snail Adhesive. You can see the envelope liner die in action in my video here.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY video reveal of many products from the Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration promotion? You can watch it here. The Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration promotion begin Jan. 3.
WHAT A FABULOUS GIFT IDEA! Check out this custom tote designed for the Stamparatus, stamp positioning tool. Available for customer purchase Dec. 5. More details on the tote and Stamparatus accessories here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!