Today’s card introduces the Spooky Sweets stamp set and coordinating Spooky Bat Punch. Both will be available to purchase Sept. 5, when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins. To keep the card fresh, fun and simple, I used a rainbow of Stampin’ Up! colors to stamp the bats.
Save 10% when you purchase the Spooky Sweets stamp set and coordinating Spooky Bat Punch as a bundle (starting Sept. 5).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using the Stampin’ Trimmer and Thick Whisper White card stock.
Adhere a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Lemon Lime Twist card stock to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic Black using Snail Adhesive. Adhere this layer to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Stamp the texture stamp from Spooky Sweets twice on a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Whisper White card stock. Adhere with Snail Adhesive to card base.
Stamp bats (Spooky Sweets) in a variety of splashy Stampin’ Up! colors. I used Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Lemon Lime Twist ink pads. The Stamparatus stamp positioning tool (details here) was a fabulous help in getting solid bat images! Crop bats using the Spooky Bat Punch.
Heat emboss the sentiment (Spooky Sweets) using White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Basic Black card stock and a heat tool. Trim to 2 1/2 x 1 1/8, using the Tailored Tag Punch to crop the flagged end on the left side. Wrap with Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine and tie in a bow. Adhere to card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (or standard Stampin’ Dimensionals).
Adhere bats on card and sentiment with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (the perfect size). Adhere three self-adhesive black gems from Stampin’ Up! Faceted Gems for a bit of bling.
LOVE THIS! Crop an approximately 1 3/4 high Rich Razzleberry polka dot pattern (Regals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper) using the envelope liner die from Beautiful Bouquet Thinlits Dies, the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the Magnetic Platform. Adhere to the envelope flap using Snail Adhesive (or adhesive of your choice).
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Rainbow of Batty-Ness Halloween Card here.
3 AUGUST PROMOTIONS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS:
Bonus Days. Earn in August Redeem in September!
Color Your Season Limited-Time Bundle
My Exclusive Host Code Offer for August – Metallic Pearls!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!