The instant WOW! factor for today’s card is the detailed die cut created with the Stampin’ Up! Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies.
SAVE 10% when you purchase the Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies and Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp set as a bundle. See all Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles here.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. Layer and adhere with Snail Adhesive a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Sahara Sand card stock onto a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Bermuda Bay card stock. Adhere both to card base.
Crop the detailed floral die cut using the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies and Whisper White card stock. Wrap with Bermuda Bay 1/4″ Mini Striped Ribbon and tie in a bow. Adhere to card base.
Using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool (learn more here), stamp sentiment (Abstract Impressions Photopolymer stamp set) in Sahara Sand Ink on Whisper White card stock. Crop with the stitched label die from Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies (available Aug. 1), the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and the Magnetic Platform (to keep the die in place over the image). Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Learn more about the Color Your Season Limited Time product promotion (includes the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies) later in this post.
Add randomly placed Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins. These sequins (Mint Macaron, Pearl White, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand and Soft Sea Foam) add a lovely pop of paper crafting personality.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Kindness Changes Everything Card here.
FOR A LIMITED TIME! COLOR YOUR SEASON PRODUCTS! Available Aug. 1 – 31 or while supplies last. The Color Your Season products include the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies used to crop the sentiment on today’s card. Full details here!
VICTORIA, B.C.! I adore walking along the gardens, history and architectural splendor of Victoria, British Columia. The highlight will be meeting up with friends to do the “Eat Like a Canadian” food tour!
I’ll share updates and photos on my Facebook page here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!