This pretty floral thank you card pulls together in minutes using one of the card front sized designs from the Stampin’ Up! Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Designer Series Paper.
I shared the above card previously using another card front from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Designer Series Paper. Details here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Smoky Slate card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. Using Snail Adhesive, adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic Gray card stock to the card base.
Angle and adhere a 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 piece of Melon Mambo card stock to card base. Cut die card front from Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Designer Series Paper (using the Whisper White side) and adhere to card front as shown using small dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the corners and sides.
Fabulous basics! Stamp “Thank You” from Another Wonderful Year stamp set in Basic Gray Ink on Whisper White card stock. Trim to 3 x 5/8.
Crop vellum card stock with the Leaf Punch and adhere leaves below sentiment as shown. Crop Melon Mambo card stock using the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the heart die from Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Adhere the heart to the sentiment with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
Adhere sentiment to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Die Cut Thank You Card here.
SPECIAL STAMPIN’ UP! OFFERS COMING JULY 1:
July 1 -31: Learn more and see the designer series paper included in the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE promotion here.
July 1 – 31: GET 10 FREE STAMP PADS (up to a $75 value) with the $99 Starter Kit. Full details.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!