I shared a simple and pretty card on yesterday’s post here, that used many of the new products in the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. One of those new products was the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. In today’s WOW! Video Tutorial, I share tips on how I used the folder to create a linen or fabric look on the card stock!
Original details, supply list and tips for this card here.
Watch these videos to learn more about my product choices from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. New Annual Catalog On-Line & FREE Resources.
- Video: My 1st product delivery
- Video: My 2nd product delivery
- Video: My 3rd product delivery
- My Favorite Things from the Annual Catalog
- My Video Library of new product demonstrations and 100’s more!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.