Today’s 6 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ card is a fun and funky collage of splashy colors and texture. My design inspiration was this week’s Tall & Skinny Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO352).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Oh, those Stampin’ Up! Word Bubbles Framelits Dies are divine for creating colorful shapes and cropping sentiments from the Just Sayin’ stamp set! Get perfect placement when combining the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with the Magnetic Platform.
- The Eclectic Paper Piercing pack (set of three) includes templates that coordinate with some of the Word Bubbles Framelits Dies. I love how it created pizzazz in the Pool Party “bubble.”
- The little things. The heart and flower add personality without overwhelming the simplicity of the design. Both were produced using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (so deserving of their spot on My Favorite Things of the Stampin’ Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog)
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Arrows Embossing Folder to give dimension to the Crushed Curry Cardstock.
- So simple! That skinny vertical strip on the right is from Beach House Designer Washi Tape.
TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE $50 STARTER KIT!
$50 STARTER KIT (choose up to $55 in products and the kit ships free). A budget-friendly opportunity to purchase the kit and enjoy full demonstrator benefits and discounts through at least October 31, 2014. $50 kit offer ends June 30, 2014. The $99 Starter Kit is available, too!
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! The $50 kit is the perfect way to REJOIN Stampin’ Up! or “test drive” all the perks of being a demonstrator and member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community (when you purchase the kit through me HERE). There’s no risk and no obligation to purchase anything further! CLICK HERE for full details.
Being part of your group is so much more than ink and stamps!
–Stampin’ Pretty Pal Amy Gehman
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST: Click on product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.