Today’s simple Christmas card gets it’s golden glory using the Stampin’ Up! Starlight Thinlits Dies. The Star of Light Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Starlight Thinlits Dies make it easy to create stunning winter holiday cards. Purchase them as a bundle and save 10%.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Make it Glimmer! Gold Glimmer Paper and the largest star framelit take center stage on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock.
- A simple metallic enamel shape in the center completes the centerpiece.
- The beautifully scripted sentiment is heat embossed in gold embossing powder and cut using a banner from the Bunches of Banners Framelits.
- A strip of 1/4″ Gold Natural Trim is attached before adhering the panel to the card base using Foam Adhesive Strips to create a 3-D look.
- The inside sentiment is also heat embossed in gold on a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo below shows key products for today’s Starlight Thinlits Christmas card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was designed by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.