The darling giraffe on today’s baby card is from Animal Outing stamp set. It will be available when the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog begins June 1. Here’s a handy wish list to track your favorites.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Using a Stampin’ Trimmer and Thick Whisper White card stock, cut and score a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base. Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 Grapefruit Grove polka dot pattern from the 2018-2020 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper collection (available June 1) on top.
Cut Whisper White card stock to 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Round corners using the Detailed Trio Punch (available June 1). Using the Big Shot and the Magnetic Platform, center and crop this layer with the third largest oval die from Stampin’ Up! Layering Ovals Framelits.
To create the stitched oval frame, use the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies to crop Whisper White card stock with the Big Shot. Center the third largest oval from the Layering Ovals Dies on the stitched oval and crop. Adhere as shown using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Stamp giraffe from Animal Outing stamp set (available June 1) with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a 3 x 4 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals below the open oval.
Stamp “welcome” (Animal Outing stamp set) with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White card stock. Crop (sentiment is off center right) with the label die from Stitched Labels Framelits Dies (available June 1).
Add coordinating Grapefruit Grove and Basic Black self-adhesive Faceted Dots around sentiment. Thread Grapefruit Grove 1/8 Grosgrain Ribbon through each end of the label and tie in a bow on the right around the oval layer. I tucked a Stampin’ Dimensional below “welcome” to keep the label in place. Both the dots and ribbon are available June 1. Adhere to card base.
Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere a Grapefruit Grove stripe pattern to the flap of a Whisper White Medium Envelope. Use paper snips to snip excess from flap.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Animal Outing Card card here.
Meet the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2020 In Colors. Learn more about the Stampin’ Up! Color Revamp.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!