When I first saw the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Arrangements Bundle, it immediately went on my “must have” list. It has all the elements for creating detailed shapes, labels and florals that pack a creative punch.
WHAT I LOVE ! Timeless Elements dies crop multi-sided florals that you can layer without having to “futz” with positioning (see below).
Enjoy more sketch ideas in my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook here.
Click here or the button below to print or save my complete sketchbook!
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Basic White Thick Card Stock:
- Card Base – 4 1/ 4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Flirty Flamingo Card Stock
- Layer – 4 x 3
- Die-Cut Layer- 2 1/2 x 1 3/4 (before die-cutting)
- Gray Granite Card Stock:
- Layer -3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Vellum Basics 12 x 12 Specialty Designer Series Paper:
- Layer – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
- Night of Navy Card Stock:
- Layer – 3 1/4 x 2
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Die-Cut Sentiment Layer – 2 3/4 x 1 1/4 (before die-cutting)
- Stamped & Flower + Foliage – 3 x 2 (before die-cutting)
- Night of Navy Neutrals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Envelope Flap – 5 3/4 x 2 1/4
Begin by burnishing the fold of the Basic White Thick card base with a Bone Folder.
Adhere the Flirty Flamingo layer to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Adhere the Vellum Basics layer to the Gray Granite Layer together with small amounts of Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Double wrap the Night of Navy layer with Gray Granite Baker’s Twine Essentials, securing as shown with a bow.
Adhere to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Use a Clear Block C to stamp the floral and foliage images in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the 3 x 2 Basic White layer.
Use a Clear Block C to stamp the sentiment (Timeless Arrangements Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the 2 3/4 x 1 1/4 Basic White layer.
Crop all three with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the coordinating Timeless Arrangement dies.
Color the floral and foliage images with Flirty Flamingo and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends.
Adhere to the card with Mini Glue Dots.
Crop the Flirty Flamingo layer with the 2 1/8 x 1 3/8 Timeless Arrangements label die.
Adhere the sentiment die-cut to the Flirty Flamingo die-cut together and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
The Timeless Arrangements Bundle is part of My Favorite Things from the 2023-2024 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. You can read all about what makes them My Favorite Things here
OH, SO PRETTY!
OH, SO PRETTY! The card above also uses the Timeless Arrangements Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! You can see the original blog post and project tutorial for this card here.
WHAT’S NEW & MORE!
TIME IS RUNNING OUT! BONUS DAYS END JULY 31! EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 6 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 -31, 2023.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
Subscribe to my daily email & BE FIRST to receive my simple card ideas, FREE tutorials, sweet Stampin’ Up! deals & new product drops!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!