I shared a hot air balloon baby boy card with an ombre design yesterday here. Today, I have a baby girl version of the card and a Stampin’ Pretty WOW! Video Tutorial (above) with more tips for using the Stampin’ Up! Up & Away Thinlits Dies!
I used the same ombre pattern as yesterday (Color Theory 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper) but in the Berry Burst version.
A silver heart (also cropped with Up & Away Thinlits Dies) and baker’s twine are the finishing touches!
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for a hot air balloon card here.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? I’m committed to making your Stampin’ Up! on-line shopping experience exceptional. Check out the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer and how to earn Tulip Rewards for frequent shoppers here. Earn 10 tulips and get up to a $45 shopping spree on me!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!