I created two of these simple baby boy cards in a snap! I love the Dapper Denim layers of the hot air balloon created with the Up & Away Thinlits dies. The ombre effect is created by cropping a Dapper Denim piece of Stampin’ Up! Color Theory 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Just one trip through the Big Shot for everything at once (except the heart)!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a standard 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base with Dapper Denim card stock. Adhere a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece or Real Red card stock on top.
Stamp the sentiment from Home Life Photopolymer Stamp Set in Dapper Denim Ink on a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White card stock. Adhere to card base.
Layer Up & Away Thinlits Dies on a Dapper Denim ombre piece from Stampin’ Up! Color Theory 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Run through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine with a Magnetic Platform to keep things in place.
Adhere balloon layers with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Wrap a piece of Dapper Denim Baker’s Twine around bottom of balloon and tie as shown.
Crop heart using Up & Away Thinlits Dies and Real Red card stock. Adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the Ombre Dapper Denim Baby Boy Card here.
Are you “sweet” for Sweet Sugar Plum? Delighted by Dapper Denim? Get a closer look at the currently available Stampin’ Up! 2016-18 In Color products here,
IF YOU LOVE THEM, GET THEM NOW! Many of the coordinating 2016-2018 In Color products (ink, card stock, ribbon, designer series paper) will retire as of June first (when the 2018-2019 annual catalog begins) and will be on the Retiring Products List in April (date to be determined). In the past, retiring In Color products have sold out very quickly (and forever) once they hit the retiring product list (April).
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Stampin’ Up! has the option to keep or bring back any of these colors and products if they do an update of the core color collections. However, purchasing them now, while they are in stock, is the only SURE THING!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!