I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The sentiment on the tag (Wood Words stamp set) transforms this card into a thank you. Save 10% when you purchase the Wood Crate Framelits Dies and Wood Words Stamp Set as a bundle.
- Key to this design is cropping four squares using the Stampin’ Up! Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. These dies are a “must-have” in my book!
- The heart, star, tag and squares are popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals. Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (on the list of My Favorite Things) are a better size for the narrower moon.
- A touch of Dapper Denim Baker’s Twine and one of the Stampin’ Up! Glitter Enamel Dots add pizzazz to the tag.
- I added a tiny, coordinating strip of washi tape (Basics Pack 3) to the Whisper White envelope.
HAVE YOU VISITED MY GALLERY LATELY? Click here to see 100’s of my card and paper crafting ideas from the past six years. Each project can be clicked to reach to the original post for supplies and more details.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!