I predict the Quilted Christmas Bundle and suite of coordinating products will be top picks in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. They are divine for year round use as today’s card shows in a splashy mix of Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy and Tempting Turquoise. Consider projects for baby, birthday, wedding or autumn “quilts” by just playing with color and shape!
The holiday catalog begins Sept. 1. Here’s a handy wish list for you to print and start tracking your favorites!
SAVE 10% when you purchase the Christmas Quilt Photopolymer stamp set and Quilt Builder Framelits Dies as a bundle. Available Sept. 1.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Giving this card a year round “personality” starts with not only changing colors but using a versatile sentiment from Dare to Dream Photopolymer Stamp Set. The stamp set can be earned FREE when you qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.
- I love the pattern possibilities of using the stamps and dies. Details like the “stitches” of the dies and stripes of the stamps (cropped and layered into the design) make my heart go pitter pat!
- Ravishing ribbon? Check! The Night of Navy Gingham check adds a coordinating touch of pattern that is the perfect polish!
- Get a sneak peek of oodles of my favorite products in the Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog in my video reveal here.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Quilted Christmas card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
WOW! Check out this Stampin’ Up! video for even more ways to use the Quilted Christmas Suite of products!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!