Lisa Ma – details
These 19 paper crafting projects are loaded with creative ideas and Stampin’ Up! products. They were designed by the talented members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community and give you a range of styles and inspiration! Links to blogs or Pinterest have been provided (when available) for more details.
Tricia Chuba – blog details
Jackie Beers – blog details
Lori Pinto – blog details
Rosanne Mulhern – blog details
Stesha Bloodhart – blog details
Karen Hallam – blog details
Su Mohr – blog details
Nicole Watt – blog details
Debbie Mageed – blog details
Windy Ellard – blog details
Debra Simonis – blog details
Julie DiMatteo – blog details
Jeanie Stark – blog details
Pamela Sadler – blog details
Susan Itell – blog details
Beth McCullough – blog details
Sharon Caughman – blog details
PRE-ORDER THE CAROLS OF CHRISTMAS PRODUCTS & BUNDLE NOW!
You can order the Carols of Christmas bundle in August, before it’s release in the Holiday Catalog on Sept. 1. The stamps and dies can be ordered individually or save 10% when you purchase the bundle. Use any earned July Bonus Days coupons to purchase the Carols of Christmas items (or coupons can be applied to your choice of products).
Click on the video above to see a Stampin’ Up! demonstration of these products.
Save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Thinlits as a bundle! You may also buy each item individually.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.