Today’s card is another example of the versatility and endless possibilities offered by the Eastern Beauty photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.
To see tips and tricks on how to use the Eastern Beauty products, click on my video demonstration above!
SUCH A DEAL! Save 10% when you purchase the Eastern Beauty bundle above. It includes the dies and coordinating stamps! See ALL Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The classic color combination of Whisper White, Basic Black and Gold along with the sentiment from the Eastern Beauty photopolymer stamp set lends itself to any number of occasions. Think birthday, anniversary, wedding, or just because…
- The Sparkle embossing folder adds texture and interest to the background.
- Wrap and secure 1/8″ Gold Ribbon before adding the Basic Black layer.
- Here’s where it gets really fun! Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies provide so many combinations to create and layer die-cuts to form bold and unique designs.
- Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers are another easy way to step up the beauty factor!
- Embossing the envelope is a quick and easy way to give the card a custom look.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Eastern Medallions card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
TALES FROM THAILAND! I’m home! I think it will take me a few days to get back to normal and a 14 hour time difference! So many memories and special time with friends and my daughter, Caroline! For photos of my beautiful trip to Phuket, Thailand, please visit my Stampin’ Pretty Facebook page.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to receive my blog updates and daily paper crafting ideas by email!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!