Summertime and butterflies go together perfectly on this clean and simple birthday card.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Crushed Curry is a warm yellow that feels like summer and is the base for the 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card.
- The butterfly was created using Watercolor Wings Photopolymer Stamp Set: Crushed Curry for the wings, Soft Suede for the outside, and Early Espresso for the body. Don’t miss the coordinated butterfly on the envelope!
- A ruler and an Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker were used to create the border for the focal point. A gold Metallic Enamel Shape was placed at each corner for sweet and sparkly accent.
- The sentiment is from Window Shopping Stamp Set. It was stamped in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White card stock. The flagged ends were created with Paper Snips.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
JUNE IS A GREAT MONTH FOR EARNING FREE PRODUCTS!
Learn more here about the Stampin’ Up! $35 free product bonus in Stampin’ Rewards with a $350 or more order. Includes customer and on-line orders! Ends June 30.
MY HOST CODE (EXCLUSIVE) FREE BERRY BURST RIBBON GIVEAWAY! Minimum $75 order before shipping and tax. Complete details here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!