View the Stampin’ Up! Love Today Planner Kit video by clicking above.
Take a peek inside & out of the Love Today Planner Kit in the Stampin’ Up! video above. It’s perfect for those of us who still love a calendar and planner where we can write down notes and tasks, journal, schedule appointments, track birthdays, add photos and stay organized in a pretty, personalized way. Because you can arrange the months as you want and fill in the dates, you can start at any time! What a wonderful gift, too!
WHAT’S YOUR PREFERENCE? Please leave me a comment HERE with whether you prefer a physical planner (like the Love Today Planner or other brand) or prefer an electronic calendar (smart phone, etc.). I used an electronic calendar (iPhone) for several years and found I missed the ability to jot down notes and to do’s! I was carrying around a note pad in addition to my phone. Nutty! I’m definitely a “write it down” kind of girl, especially in a pretty planner!
Here are Stampin’ Up! products mentioned in the video!
2017-2018 Annual Catalog – Click to view the new catalog on-line!
The launch and sales of products from the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog has been HUGE! Be sure you check out the details (including the on-line version of the catalog and oodles of FREE resources) here.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.