One of my favorite ways to spark creativity is to start with a great card sketch. Today’s birthday card and sketch share a very simple way to do a quick card with plenty of WOW! using designer series paper. I have a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial to share with you tomorrow which includes tips and and an alternate way to use “blocks” of color and pattern with designer series paper.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! The darling 1″ wide strips of pattern are from Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper. It’s available for purchase June 1 when the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog begins. Here’s my FREE Coordinating Designer Series Paper Color Chart of all the new designer series paper. Print and keep the chart handy!
- The daisy paper strips are spaced evenly 1/8″ apart and adhered to a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ rectangle of Daffodil Delight card stock.
- Sneak Peek! It’s all pulled together with a yummy piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon (available June 1). One side of the ribbon is cross stitch and the other is dashes.
- Sneak Peek! The “make a wish” sentiment dazzles with a fabulous font and is part of the Happy Birthday Gorgeous photopolymer stamp set (available June 1).
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card (and a favorite card sketch) that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
FREE WISH LIST PDF! With all these sneak peeks of new products from the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, you’ll want to track your favorites using my FREE Wish List. You’ll be organized and ready to order on June 1, when the new catalog begins!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!