Spring is around the corner and inspired this Bunch of Blossoms thank you card. My card also was inspired by the soft and pretty color palette below. You can find this and other fresh and modern color combinations on my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color Pinterest Board. New color ideas are added all the time!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The image on the left side was created using the Timeless Textures stamp set. It was stamped off once with Early Espresso ink, giving it an “earthy” style.
- The flowers were created with the Bunch of Blossoms Photopolymer stamp set and the coordinating Blossom Builder Punch. You save 10% when you buy them as a bundle.
- Layered dimension! The So Saffron flower has two layers of petals. The first layer was stamped directly onto the Very Vanilla card stock. The second layer was punched out and layered on top of the first layer of petals.
- Vary your texture. The Soft Sky flower was stamped, punched and added to the face of the card.
- The sentiment from Floral Phrases was stamped in Early Espresso ink onto vellum. It is important to let it dry completely before adding it to your card.
- “No show” adhesive trick! The right side of the vellum banner was folded under the Very Vanilla card stock and adhered with Fast Fuse.
- A couple of So Saffron enamel dots from Subtles Enamel Shapes make the banner look “anchored” to the card.
- The inside of the card was stamped with a single layer So Saffron flower. Do you see it peeking out from the back of the photo?
- Here are some additional ideas from Stampin’ Up! using the Blossom Bunch stamp set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!