I created a very clean and simple card for you today using the Stampin’ Up! Perfect Mix stamp set. The stamp images are modern with an adorable sense of humor!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock makes for a sturdy 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base.
- A must have! I love the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies for a sweet, detailed edge.
- Bonus Mileage! The Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies coordinate with the Stampin’ Up! Layering Circles, Layering Squares and Layering Ovals Framelits Dies. I used one of the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies for my Bermuda Bay oval layer.
- Bermuda Bay Thick Baker’s Twine and a Real Red heart (Brights Enamel Shapes) are the perfect touch.
- Here’s a cute, alternate way to use Perfect Mix stamp set. It inspired me to use the red heart on today’s card!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Perfect Mix thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click on the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!