A monochromatic thank you card is simple yet so striking. This mix of neutral colors and images from the Stampin’ Up! Fresh Fruit photopolymer stamp set is an excellent example.
LOVE IT! Fresh Fruit stamp set made the list of My Favorite Things from the annual catalog.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes get this card off to a quick start!
- Very Vanilla card stock (2 3/8″ x 3 1/2″) and Soft Suede card stock (2 1/2″ x 3 5/8″) provide depth to the monochromatic color palette.
- Sponge Daubers make “antiquing” the pear a breeze. Simply dab your dauber on the Sahara Sand ink pad and swirl around the edges of the pear and card stock.
- Linen Thread added with a Mini Glue Dot finishes the image.
- Font-tastic! The sentiment is also from the Fresh Fruit stamp set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s monochromatic thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
- Here are more sweet samples from Stampin’ Up! using products from the Fruit Stand Suite (pp. 148-149 of the Annual Catalog).
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!