The Fresh Fruit photopolymer stamp set offers the sweetest 2-step flower for today’s love card! It’s “summer- friendly” in shades of yellow (Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight) and green (Emerald Envy, Cucumber Crush). This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Many Stampin’ Up! stamp sets have hidden gems like these mod flowers in the Fresh Fruit Photopolymer Set.
- Create a mask. Layering the flowers is easy. Stamp the image onto a post-it. Paper Snips made cutting the image out a snap. Lay it over the stamped image on the card stock and stamp the next flower. Now you have a summer garden.
- Squaring up the sentiment for this love card was even easier with the Layering Squares Framelits, a card making essential for quick and perfect layers!
- Add a touch of pattern! Moroccan Designer Series Paper adds a stunning backdrop for my summer garden.
- The inside of the card received some handcrafted love as well.
- Here are more ideas from Stamping’ Up! using the Fresh Fruit Stamp Set. Click here for a recent Stampin’ Pretty strawberries card using these products.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
BONUS DAYS END JULY 31! For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 7 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem on a Stampin’ Up! order between August 2 – 31, 2016. Learn more about Bonus Days here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!