I’m sending a “hope & hugs” sympathy card to a friend who could use cheering up. Lots of Whisper White is always on trend!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
This week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA311) by design team member, Lynn Hoyt, supplied me with my color inspiration. I exercised a little creative freedom and used Blushing Bride instead of Pink Pirouette. Check out what the rest of the PPA Design Team came up with for Lynn’s yummy color combination here. I hope you’ll play along!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Modern & flirty! The pretty butterflies provide crisp contrast to the black squares behind. The butterflies were created with the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies.
- Perfect layers every time! I used the Layering Squares Framelits Dies to crop the Basic Black squares as well as the sweet Smoky Slate scallop squares.
- For a bold message, I combined the die cut “hope” (Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies) with the stamped “& hugs” (Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set). Purchase the dies and stamp set as a bundle and save 10%.
- Stamping flowers (Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set) on the envelope flap adds a coordinated polish.
- Love the look! The framed banner was created using the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies (one of My Favorite Things).
- Silver Metallic Enamel Shapes (one of My Favorite Things) accent the centers of the butterflies as well as the heart on the sentiment.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s sympathy card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
NEED IDEAS? See 100’s of card ideas organized by year in My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!