Yesterday, I shared a Stampin’ Up! video demonstration (here) for Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack and today I created a card using two patterns of the paper as well as the coordinating Scenic Sayings stamp set.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I started out with this card being entirely monochromatic in Delightful Dijon and Whisper White. However, it felt too “flat” to me. I popped in a Bermuda Bay sentiment (Scenic Sayings), Bermuda Bay Thick Baker’s Twine and a trio of Bermuda Bay dots (Brights Enamel Shapes – see My Favorite Things) and love the contrast.
- The “friend” sentiment was easy to crop with my Paper Snips. I like to leave a little white edge and gave it a lift with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two patterns from Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack provide a fresh and modern background. I adhered them to a piece of Whisper White card stock to make it easier to tie the Baker’s Twine around the layer.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Scenic Sayings card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas and inspiration.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!