Yesterday, I shared a Stampin’ Up! video demonstration (here) for Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack and today I created a card using two patterns of the paper as well as the coordinating Scenic Sayings stamp set.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I started out with this card being entirely monochromatic in Delightful Dijon and Whisper White. However, it felt too “flat” to me. I popped in a Bermuda Bay sentiment (Scenic Sayings), Bermuda Bay Thick Baker’s Twine and a trio of Bermuda Bay dots (Brights Enamel Shapes – see My Favorite Things) and love the contrast.
- The “friend” sentiment was easy to crop with my Paper Snips. I like to leave a little white edge and gave it a lift with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two patterns from Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack provide a fresh and modern background. I adhered them to a piece of Whisper White card stock to make it easier to tie the Baker’s Twine around the layer.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Scenic Sayings card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas and inspiration.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!