Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for May 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are “stepped up” by using textures or fun techniques. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I’m “wild about” the Stampin’ Up! Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper. It’s fun, whimsical and versatile enough for all ages. I used four different patterns on this birthday card that is destined for my grandnephew, Sam! Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper will be available for purchase June 1, when the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog begins.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- MY TECHNIQUE – PAPER SNIPPING DESIGNER SERIES PAPER! The Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper is loaded with adorable, colorful images that can be cropped with Paper Snips. My Flirty Flamingo mammoth was snipped and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Here’s the 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial I shared previously with tips on paper snipping. I like to leave a little white around the outside of images. It’s very forgiving!
- It’s the little things! A Crushed Curry heart (Regals Enamel Shapes) replaces the “o” in “you!” NEW Crushed Curry 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon (available June 1) keeps everything tidy and closed but will be easy enough for little hands to undo!
- This card is essentially two cards that intersect each other. The card base measures 10″ x 4 1/4″ and is scored at 5 1/2″. The shorter portion faces the front. The smaller card measures 8″ x 3 1/2″ and is scored in the middle at 4″.
- I paper snipped a couple more coordinating images from Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper for the inside of the smaller card and created a little “money clip” to tuck “Andrew Jackson” in place.
FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COORDINATING COLOR CHARTS!
I love having a quick reference to the colors in Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper when I’m getting ready to create. It’s so easy to pull coordinating Stampin’ Up! inks, card stock, ribbon and more! Enjoy the NEW as well as the UPDATED 2008 – Present charts.
- NEW 2017-2018 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart
- UPDATED 2008 – Present Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
PALS BLOG HOP LINE-UP:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty YOU ARE HERE
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!