STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The new Stampin’ Up! In Color Gumball Green is the ultimate “frog” green.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: The frog and “bounce” stamps are from Moving Forward (all images below). Stampin’ Up! contributes $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities for every stamp set sold.
- I was so excited to discover that a green brad would instantly transform “Happy” to “Hoppy” Birthday. The sentiment is from Sassy Salutations.
- A couple Real Red hearts cropped from the Stampin’ Up! Owl Builder Punch are a splashy accent for the sentiment.
- The “pinking” edge was created with Finished Touches Edgelits. At 6 1/4″ long, it takes just one trip through a Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine to pop out a card sized length.
STILL DECIDING ON WHAT TO ORDER FROM THE NEW CATALOG? Both the Moving Forward and Sassy Salutations stamp sets used on today’s card earned their spot on my Stampin’ Up! Top 10 Favorite Stamps List. See what else is on my Stampin’ Up! Favorites List.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? When you place an on-line order thru me, you instantly become one of my Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customers. You deserve personalized service when you shop for Stampin’ Up! on-line! Learn more.
Stamp Set: Moving Forward (Wood-Mount 126320, Clear-Mount 126322), Sassy Salutations (Wood-Mount 126705, Clear-Mount 126707)
Paper: Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper (126896), Basic Black (121045), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Basic Black (126980)
Cool Tools: Owl Builder PUnch (hearts, 118074)), Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies (127003), Finishing Touches Edgelits (127010), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Regals Brads (119737), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)