I have a very “worldly” card for you today using the Stampin’ Up! Places You’ll Go Photopolymer Stamp Set. I’m stocking up on love and “miss you” cards to send my daughter this fall when she goes to graduate school in the UK. Sniff! Sniff!
My color inspiration is this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA307). The color mix comes from the imagination of design team member, Brian King! Discover what the rest of the PPA Design Team has created with this sweet palette and play along here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Places You’ll Go Photopolymer stamp set is perfect for sending messages of love worldwide! The fact that it’s photopolymer makes placement a breeze!
- Check out this Stampin’ Up! sample using Places You’ll Go. Only photopolymer stamps would allow you to bend “adventure awaits” the way it’s shown in the sample!
- Quick and easy. The “world” part of the globe is cropped with a 2″ Circle Punch and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals. You could use the Layering Circle Framelits Dies as an alternative.
- The wee Real Red hearts were created with the Stampin’ Up! Confetti Hearts Border Punch.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Places You’ll Go love and friendship card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
TODAY (JUNE 30) IS THE VERY, VERY LAST DAY to get TWO FREE STAMP SETS when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit! I welcome hobby stampers to my nationwide, no pressure, fun and resourceful Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Stamping Community. Learn more!
ENDS TODAY! GET $35 MORE HOST REWARDS! June 1 – 30. Place an on-line product order of $350 or more (before shipping and tax) during June and you’ll receive a $35 bonus in host rewards. That’s in addition to our standard host rewards here! Fill your wish list with new goodies or team up with a few friends to place your on-line order together!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!