Color coordination is one of the key reasons I love Stampin’ Up! products and this Dapper Denim thank you card is a perfect example!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Dapper Denim Ink! I stamped sentiments both inside and out from Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set. These versatile thank you card stamps (above) are on the list of My Favorite Things from the 2016 -2017 Annual Catalog.
- Dapper Denim Enamel Stars! The 2016 – 2018 In Color Enamel Shapes offer these sweet, dapper denim coordinating stars (in addition to dots and hearts in the five new In Colors).
- Dapper Denim Card Stock! I used Layering Squares Framelits Dies (on the list of My Favorite Things) to crop the Dapper Denim scallop square and the “thank you so much” square.
- Dapper Denim 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon! Oh so pretty to look at and a perfect match. This ribbon (on backorder until July 11) is offered in all the 2016-2018 In Colors and landed on the list of My Favorite Things.
- Dapper Denim Designer Series Paper! This handsome, coordinating stripe is from the 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Dapper Denim thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
JUST 2 MORE DAYS to get 2 FREE stamps sets (any price) with the $99 Starter Kit. I welcome hobby stampers who purchase the kit and join my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community because they LOVE a discount. Why not? Learn more here.
– I so enjoy being a part of such a positive, creative group –
Michelle – a Member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!