I used this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO441) as my guide but I’m not afraid to go a little outside the box and use a larger circle!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White Card Stock is the perfect “heft” for the 5″ square card base.
- Since you LOVE measurements . . . the Watermelon Wonder circle was cropped with the 2 1/2″ Circle Punch. The Rich Razzleberry rectangle measures 1 3/4″ x 4 1/2″ and the Old Olive rectangle measures 2 5/8″ x 3 1/2″.
- Create architecture! I used lots of Stampin’ Dimensionals to give a 3-D effect to the Old Olive rectangle, Watermelon Wonder circle and sentiment, each stacked higher than the previous layer.
- Love it! The yummy stripe for the envelope is from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper. It’s the perfect weight for creating a custom sized envelope for my 5″ square card using the Envelope Punch Board (a “must have”).
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s masculine birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!