My color combination was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA254). Feel free to substitute any of these colors for similar colors. I opted to use new In Color Watermelon Wonder in place of retired Strawberry Slush. Check out what the rest of the PPA Design Team created this week HERE!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A tiny Watermelon Wonder bird (also cropped with the Tree Builder Punch) makes a statement against the white tree.
- The “happy birthday” sentiment is from Sprinkles of Life stamp set. The additional images in the set coordinate with the Tree Builder Punch and may be seen below in my supply list.
- Feel good! Stampin’ Up! will donate $3 to Ronald McDonald House for every Sprinkles of Life stamp set sold!
- I added a Watermelon Wonder stripe pattern (card) and solid (envelope liner). Both are from the 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper collection, one of My Favorite Things in the new catalog!
MY FAVORITE THINGS! In case you missed it, here’s a list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog!
FREE STAMPIN’ PRETTY CHARTS: Updated and pretty for you. Just print and your paper crafting life just got easier!
- Wish List Form
- Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart
- Card Stock Color Organizer Chart (add a 1″ circle for each color)
- All 35 Stampin’ Up! Discounted Bundles (Save 15%)
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLY LIST: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.