Friends & Flowers stamp images set the stage for today’s Easter Bunny card. I love that this stamp set has so many possibilities like a baby pea pod, fish, bunny and pretty flowers & leaves. Love this! The images coordinate with the Festive Flower Builder Punch.
This week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA290) guided me on where to put each element. The sketch was created by Patti MacLeith. Be sure to see what Patti and the rest of the PPA Design Team have created and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Yes! That’s the Festive Flower Builder Punch at work. Instead of producing petals, leaves and poinsettias, it was used for the bunny ears.
- I stamped and paper snipped the bunny’s inner ear using Blushing Bride card stock.
- So easy! The Stampin’ Up! 1 3/8″ Circle Punch is perfectly coordinated for cropping the bunny’s face.
- The simple and sweet heart pattern on the card and lining the envelope is from Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack. See all designer series paper from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog here.
- Since you LOVE measurements . . . the Whisper White square below the bunny’s face measures 3 1/4″ square. The heart pattern on top is 1/4″ smaller. The Pear Pizzazz layer measures 2 1/4″ x 4 3/4″.
- I combined “HAPPY” and “EASTER” from Crazy About You Stamp Set. The end of the sentiment banner was clipped with the Hexagon Punch.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
NEED MORE EASTER IDEAS? You can search by “easter,” stamp set, theme, tools and more using my “search” feature on the top right of my blog.
Here are a few of my Easter favorites from the past.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!